EDUCATION & TRAINING CONFERENCE
PowerUp is the annual Ontario Systems customer conference and strategic receivables education event, featuring presentations from, and networking opportunities with the industry's top executives, managers, and users in ARM and healthcare.
Join us this October at PowerUp 2014, Ontario Systems’ Annual Education and Training Conference. Each year, this conference offers a chance to discuss the industries’ most pressing revenue challenges, network with peers and OS staff, and gain a better understanding of Ontario Systems’ products and services from the people who built them.
With a variety of tracks, sessions, and events to help you power up your business and yourself, this year’s conference offers:
- New format – Pre-conference events start the morning of the 7th, with general registration and opening reception that same evening. The 8th and 9th follow with two full days of educational sessions.
- Incredible content – Like every year, we will focus on the hottest industry topics, including compliance and more, as well as the product advancements you need to know to ensure you advance your business each day.
- Exciting new venue – The Hyatt Regency Downtown Indianapolis. The hotel recently underwent a $20 million dollar renovation, is located in the heart of downtown Indy, connected via the Skywalk to shopping and restaurants, and has been awarded "Best of MidAmerica" for Meeting Site Excellence.
Don’t wait…register now as standard pricing ends on September 5! We look forward to seeing you in October!
POWERUP 2013 HIGHLIGHTS
Activities during the Ontario Systems PowerUp 2013 accounts receivables education and training event ran the gamut from inspiring to entertaining, and included:
- State-of-the-union addresses from Ontario Systems leaders including CEO Ron Fauquher, and Vice Presidents Jay Moorman, Michael Wolfe and Jason Harrington
- Energetic performances from representatives of percussion collective Drum Café West
- Hands-on workshop surrounding new CFPB regulations and compliance
- More than 3,000 new connections between PowerUp 2013 attendees, courtesy of the event's first mobile app and social media platform
- Well-deserved awards for innovation, technology, and leadership given to four more-than-worthy Ontario Systems customers
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING AT POWERUP?
PowerUp 2014 provides our partners with a unique opportunity to display your cutting-edge products and services to our engaged audience of mutual customers. For more information on exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, and to view our Exhibitor Prospectus, please contact Lisa Kemp: