PowerUp 2020 Planning
Thinking about attending next year’s PowerUp in New Orleans?
It’s time to start planning!
If you’re expecting the usual conference fare, you’re in for a big surprise in the Big Easy.
Along with some incredible Cajun cuisine, we’ll be serving up a hearty blend of sessions and events and a dash of New Orleans-style seasoning. Bring your appetite for learning, inspiration, networking, and fun, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Are you ready to start planning for PowerUp 2020? We’ll continue to share more information in the coming months, but here are some basics to get you started.
- The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, October 26 – 28.
- The conference registration fee will be $870 per person for ARM and RCM customers, and $650 for GOV customers (our last-minute rate).
- Look for early pricing promotions in the spring of 2020. We’ll continue to update the website with new information about rates and sessions.
- We’ll provide breakfast and lunch on the 27th and 28th, along with drinks and light snacks at evening receptions.
Travel and Lodging
- Plan for a three-night stay.
- Travel expenses (airfare, car rentals, lodging, etc.) are not included in the conference registration fee.
- We have secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans at a discounted rate (estimated at $280 per night).
- We also will have a government per diem room block available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Discounted group single and double room rate – $239.00*
- Government single and double room rate – $150.00*+
*Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 14.45% plus $3.00 per room; per night; city fee; and 1.75% New Orleans Convention and Visitor’s Bureau assessment fee. All taxes are subject to change.
+Government rated rooms will be at prevailing per diem at the time of the conference.
Feast on the latest product updates, proven practices, and industry leader insights. Learn from your peers. Improve your operations, collection results, and ROI. Do it all (and have a ball!) at PowerUp 2020.
Sample Justification Letters
Need help justifying your attendance? We’ve got you covered. Download our justification letters document, chose from one of four versions, based on your vertical, customize it, and submit to your supervisor to help validate the time and cost commitment of your attendance at PowerUp 2020.