Hotel & Travel
Hotel del Coronado
PowerUp is being held at the beautiful and iconic Hotel del Coronado. Located at the Pacific’s edge on Coronado Island and just minutes from Downtown San Diego Bay, the “Del” is rich in history and considered a premier destination for meetings in the United States. This year’s location offers you a chance to unplug and recharge with your colleagues, peers, and Ontario Systems and Justice Systems staff.
A limited number of guest rooms are blocked for PowerUp attendees at a special conference group rate and government employee per diem rate. Guest rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation cut-off deadline of July 31, 2019.
Book online or call 619-435-6611 directly to speak with a reservations agent — reference “PowerUp Ontario Systems, LLC” to receive the conference group rate.
Make your reservations early!
A limited number of guest rooms are blocked for PowerUp attendees at a special conference rate. Guest rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis therefore, we cannot guarantee rooms will be available through the reservation cut-off deadline of July 31, 2019. Book online or call 619-435-6611 to speak directly with a reservations agent — reference “PowerUp Ontario Systems, LLC” to receive the conference group rate. All guest rooms must be guaranteed by one night’s room and tax deposit, which is fully refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival, after which they are non-refundable.
PowerUp Conference Group Room Rate: $249/night plus 11.56% state & local taxes and a $15 daily resort fee
BLOCK FULL – Government Employee Per Diem Room Rate*: $160/night plus 11.56% state & local taxes and a $15 daily resort fee
* Employees of federal, state, local, or tribal governments are eligible for this rate. Upon request, you will be required to verify Government employment. Failure to submit proof will result in higher per night hotel room rate.
Room Rate Cut-Off: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Check-in Begins: 4pm Pacific
Check-out By: 12pm (noon) Pacific
A one-night deposit is required at time of booking. A debit/credit card will be authorized at check-in for the full amount due and estimated incidental charges of $150 per day.
Current Room Taxes & Assessments
11.56% (subject to change)
Daily Resort Charge
Ontario Systems negotiated a reduced daily resort of $15 charge for PowerUp attendees. The $15 daily resort charge will be added to your room rate and includes Guest internet access; unlimited indoor fitness classes & beach yoga; live streaming of Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, YouTube & Crackle; discount tickets to top San Diego attractions; local and toll-free calls; daily newspaper available in the lobby; in-room coffee, tea and bottled water. Contact the Concierge for tickets at 1-619-522-8196.
Hotel del Coronado has a 72-hour cancellation policy. A 1-night deposit is required at time of booking. Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival result in full forfeiture of deposit. Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please have the confirmation number or the credit card number used to reserve the room available for the agent.
As if October 24, 2018, resort parking is valet only. Overnight guest valet parking is $50 per vehicle per night.
Early Check-In Policy
Check-in begins at 4pm. If you arrive before 4pm, we request that you check your luggage with the Bell Desk and enjoy our restaurants, beaches and pool until your room becomes available.
Early Departure Policy
Should you check out prior to your scheduled departure date, you will be charged an early departure fee equal to one-night room and tax. The early departure fee will not apply if the early departure is due to illness or an emergency.
There is no smoking on guest room balconies or inside guestrooms. In addition, smoking is prohibited at the pool. Guests may smoke in most other outdoor areas with the exception of the Spa terrace and the Sheerwater / 1500 OCEAN / ENO terraces.
There is a $25 nightly charge for rollaway bed requests.
Combining classic-yet-modern style with a relaxing and casual sophistication, the guestrooms at Hotel del Coronado perfectly accentuate its captivating beachfront setting.
- Wi-Fi included
- Flat-screen TV with 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- In-room TV streaming of Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, YouTube and Crackle
- Mini refrigerator
- 2 complimentary bottles of water per stay
- In-room Keurig coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products
- Crib, pack ‘n’ play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available upon request
- Turndown service available upon request
Hotel del Coronado offers a wide array of recreational activities, dining outlets, shops and spa services.
- Several ocean-view restaurants and bars, including our signature 1500 OCEAN restaurant, Sheerwater, ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar, B&S Bar and Sun Deck
- Famous Sunday brunch in the historic Crown Room
- 24-hour room service
- A full calendar of special events and activities
- Full-service Spa at The Del with ocean-inspired treatments and outdoor terrace with vanishing edge pool – PowerUp attendees receive 10% off spa services
- Hair, nail and make-up services at Salon at The Del
- 24-hour Fitness Center access and classes included (Beach Spin and Mermaid Fitness at The Del are an additional cost)
- Del Beach Services with luxury lounge chairs, umbrellas, cabanettes and beach beds for full-day rental plus food and beverage service. Connect your devices to your guestroom WiFi.
- Heated Main Pool plus hot tub, lounge chairs, cabanas and Splash Bar
- DelVenture kids’ program for ages 4 to 12
- PeDels bike rentals located on the boardwalk near Ocean Towers
- Boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits, surfboards and paddleboards are available for rent; towels are complimentary for hotel guests
- Seaforth Boat Rentals located just across the street at Glorietta Bay
- 17 unique shops and boutiques
- A full team dedicated to meeting, wedding and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
- Electric vehicle charging stations, included complimentary with your parking rate
Travel & Transportation Notes
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is located 9.3 miles from the Hotel del Coronado. In addition to car rental and taxi, ground transportation to/from SAN includes Uber and Lyft.
Coronado is a California resort city on a peninsula in San Diego Bay. It’s known for the grand Victorian Hotel del Coronado, which opened in 1888. Across from the hotel, the wide, flat Coronado Beach draws surfers and sunbathers. Its western stretch includes the leash-free Coronado Dog Beach. The Coronado Ferry Landing has shops, restaurants and a small beach. Nearby, Centennial Park offers San Diego skyline views. Learn more about Coronado.
Use the links below to book online or call 619-435-6611 to speak directly with a reservations agent — reference “PowerUp Ontario Systems, LLC” to receive the conference group rate.